Magazine clippings I used to cut out of newspapers and the music press back in my youth.
If you want to leave any feedback about my website prehistoricsounds.com or this blog just go to The Guestbook Post

The Violence in Music

Another from Richard Conrad, I remember when this was going down - I laughed my ass off.
Doesn't anyone remember The Sacred Cows? Blame Mel Brooks for the decline of western civilization I say!!!

"This article resulted in some current affairs show flying the Dockers' Paulie Stewart (who I can now confess is a mate of mine) to Brisbane for a TV debate with the preacher; they put him up at the Sheraton the night before. We partied all night in Paulie's hotel room with a bunch of friends, running up a huge bill on the TV station's tab, & several of us crashed the night there. Remember Paulie looking a total wreck the next morning, crawling straight out of bed when reception rang & went straight down to the studio's waiting taxi unwashed and unchanged in a grotty Bonds white singlet. Best line on air from Paulie during the debate: "If Jesus was alive today he'd be a Dockers fan". Gold."

No comments:

Post a Comment