Magazine clippings I used to cut out of newspapers and the music press back in my youth.
If you want to leave any feedback about my website prehistoricsounds.com or this blog just go to The Guestbook Post

Richard Conrad on Lubricated Goat

Thanks to Richard Conrad for sending me this article he did on Lubricated Goat back in the late 80s.

"I did a column called "Pub Rock" for The Sunday Telegraph in Sydney from about 88 to mid-90.
Back then it was pretty unusual to get the local indie stuff into the mainstream press, but that was the buzz for me. Didn't date any of these clippings but they're somewhere in that 88-90 patch."

"I was a rock journo pretty constantly from '81 to 1990; I quit the Sunday Telegraph in 1990.  .... next stops, Glastonbury & Reading festivals, but didn't write a word, which was a nice change, but paying for tickets was a rude shock. I think Mike Colman is still a sports writer, but on The Courier-Mail now ." Read about it here.

For more by Richard Conrad click here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment