Magazine clippings I used to cut out of newspapers and the music press back in my youth.
If you want to leave any feedback about my website prehistoricsounds.com or this blog just go to The Guestbook Post

Furious Turtles - live photos




The Furious Turtles (Brisbane's first ska band) live at The Glen Hotel Ska-b-Que and Amyl's Nightspace.
They released one 12"ep but the recordings on it didn't even come close to how good they were live.
These were taken around 1984-1985.

I own the copyright on these images. If you want to use them make sure you contact me first.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 20, 2011

    Hey there - I used to have that Furious Turtles EP "Endangered Species". You're right - the recording was decent but live they were something else! "My Mind Blew" indeed. DR

    ReplyDelete
  2. they released an album in 2004 called Antiturtalitarianism

    ReplyDelete